Information for Listing New Publications
Please use this guide in submitting new publications for posting on the website and in the Books-In-Print Database.
You must be a QUIP member to list titles on the website. A cover graphic can be included with each listing. All Quaker related titles will be listed in the Books-In-Print Database.
Send information email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- © Date
- Illustrations _Yes _No
- ISBN #
- Price (in which currency?)
- # Pages
- Age Grp
- Short Annotation: (40-60 words)
SUBJECTS: (choose 3) Art, Bible study, Biography, Cookbooks, Current Events, Drama, Economics, Education, Essays, Family, Fiction, Genealogy, Humor, Music, Nature, Other, Philosophy, Photography, Poetry, Political Science, Psychology, Quaker Faith and Practice, Quaker History, Quaker Missions, Reference Books, Science, Social Problems, Spiritual Life, Technology, Testimonies, Theology, Travel.
AGE GROUPS: 10-12 (years), 3-6 (years), 7-9 (years), Adult, Intergeneration, K-3 (grades), Other, Preschool
CATEGORIES: Audiotape, book, compact disc (CD or DVD), curricula, e-text, other, pamphlet (40 pages or less), periodical (serial publication), poster, Quakeriana (tshirts, cups, etc.), tract, videotape
LANGUAGES: Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Other, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Welsh
- If you have a cover photo in jpg or tif please send to email@example.com
- Titles are entered even without an ISBN
- If not supplied, selections, especially regarding subjects and age groups, may be made on the basis of reviews or catalog listings
- For more information or questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org